Viticultural Wine Tour
Live the experience of learning and being part of the wine production process. You will visit private vineyards and meet the winemakers who have a long history in Colchagua Valley. They’ll share their secrets and techniques in harvesting grapevines and producing wine.
These private vineyards are located in Patagua, Chépica, Apalta, Palmilla, Nancagua y Peralillo.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Tour Hours: This tour is available between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm daily
– A visit to 3 private vineyards in Colchagua
– Spanish tour guide
– The tour includes a tasting of 2 wines
– A delicious barbecue lunch overlooking the vineyards (10:00 am tour only).
– A snack (3:00 pm tour only).
Cost per person:
– $30.000 pesos / $51 US Dollars (approximately)
– Payment due at beginning of tour.